Monday, January 15, 2007

Squaw Peak

"Umph....I'm OK! It's a little dark out here to see where I'm stepping! I love it!"









Good evening from AZ! Today after work, Krisanne and I decided to tackle Squaw Peak, which is about 1.2 miles to the top. We weren't sure if we would make it all the way to the top, since we didn't get out there until 5, and sundown is at 6. But, we kept on climbing (and taking tons of pictures), and we eventually made it to the top as the sun was going behind the mountains. It was quite a sight, and I wish the pictures could do it justice! It is a shorter/quicker hike than Camelback, but just as scenic. On the way down, it got pretty dark. Krisanne liked hiking in the dark better, but for me, I prefer to see which rocks to step on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures, especially the one with Jenny on her cell phone (that's me on the line). Have a good week ladies!