I rarely blog and thought this would be the perfect opportunity to get a little practice before I head off to Solo Blogging in The Tundra. Jenny is leaving Saturday morning...heading back to MN, but not before heading to Florida with her fam. I decided I would spend Spring Break in Arizona and LA before I head to Anchorage, Alaska. I had a dream last night that I got to Anchorage and it turned out that I forgot to pack my suitcases, so I better start packing!
I am enjoying my last day off in my workout clothes...indoors. I was going to run--and probably could have if I wasn't attached to my computer at the hip--and it's storming outside. It's kind of pretty as it rarely has rained down here. I have resorted to being a Chunk Butt (according to my friend Eli) for the day and maybe showering and running my errands in preparation for my last day at Boswell Hospital tomorrow. Now, as I see the TORRENTIAL rain coming down "Sideways", I'm tempted to sit here on my Chunk Butt some more! :D
There is actually a purpose to this email. I have started a blogspot to maintain on my own. Actually 2 (Go Big or Go Home, right?). One is for my Alaskan-ness (Minnesotan in Alaska) and one is actually linked to my kicka*#$ new phone (KPHONE-My Mobile Blog). The Paparazzi Lives On. Love to y'all! -K
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment