The remainder of my road trip "across the country" with my parents was fun, with our final destination of Pensacola, FL. I was only in Pensacola for a short time, but we got a lot accomplished in my short 2 days there. We spent one day at the beach, which was a blast walking with Chloe into the Gulf, building sand castles, and running from the waves.
Meeting Laurelei was fun...she is a great baby, very healthy, and not to mention down right adorable (was there any doubt).


Eric and Cyndy are both doing very well, and keeping very busy between the two girls! Eric has also been flying, which he was able to do his first solo flight while we were there. It was fun watching him, and knowing he was the only one in the plane. Chloe kept saying "pane, da-da pane". It was great visiting with them, and hoping we will be able to make it down to visit soon, so Jonathan can see them.
1 comment:
HEY THERE....nice pics...I think I have seen them before. HEEHEEHEE. Miss you tons! Enjoy your new rotation!!
Post a Comment